AZ Movers gives the highest priority to keep its customers' valuable information safe without sharing it with any unrelated third parties. Our customers trusted us by providing their personal details, and we are dedicated enough to ensure the best privacy about it.
Our Privacy Statement explains our practices. All users of AZ Movers are committed to the confidentiality of personal information. This Privacy Statement outlines how data is collected, stored, and managed. It also tells why you have collected this information from our customers and the importance it is.
We collect our client information either at the beginning of the contract or sequentially throughout the whole moving procedure.
A Commitment To Privacy
As a moving company specializing in small loads, we rely heavily on information to perform our jobs effectively. Nothing is more valuable to us than our customer trust.
AZ Movers' top priority is to preserve customer information privacy and only use it as they wish. Having said that, here is our commitment to each individual customer:
1. Whenever our clients share information with us, we will safeguard that information in accordance with strict security and confidentiality standards.
2. The information we collect and use about our customers will be limited to what is necessary to provide superior service to them.
3. To protect customer information, we will restrict its access to authorized employees who have been trained to handle it properly. Our disciplinary process will be applied to employees who violate the Privacy Promise.
4. Customer information will not be disclosed to any outside company unless we have beforehand informed the client in disclosure or agreement or are required by law.
5. Data we collect about our customers will always be kept confidential. But, if a customer expresses interest in their service or product, we may send their information to reputable companies. Our policy doesn't applicable for external companies unless we have become partners.
6. We will be sure that our external support providers comply with our privacy standards and let us audit them to ensure they are following them.
7. All customer files will be maintained and updated on time. We will outline how and where our customers can access their information. If you notice any issue, please inform us so that we can settle it right away.
Our Data Collection
You must be wondering how we will use the details customers provide us through the website. Thirds parties are not supposed to know our client details either through our marketing partners or us.
We use this information for one purpose only: to aid you in discovering an expert moving company. If you provide us with person-related data, we will only share it with the following entities:
Partners and Affiliates
If the service you need does not exist or is unavailable because of limited capacity, we may submit the details to a Referral Partner who could provide moving services to you. We make sure you know about the Referral Partner and their contact details.
Though the Referral Partner has promised us to keep our customer's information safe, we can't guarantee you whether they will disclose or sell it to any third parties.
Hence, we are not liable after handing the moving responsibility to them. You should contact them if you doubt or want anything important about your information.
If any legal authority wants the information that you shared with us, we will share it with them as per applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
Advertisements or Sponsorship
Advertisements and sponsorship may be accepted on our site. It would be logical to assume that sponsors and advertisers would receive impressions because of this.
Plus, these marketing policies include click-through data. The information you provide is not shared with them under any circumstance.
Those Referral Partners with whom we shared information will need to be contacted directly if you wish to opt-out from receiving communications. If you don't want to receive communications from those parties, you should consult their privacy policies.
Let Us Know!
If you don't want your data to be used for direct marketing, you can request that we don't. You have full right to allow us or disallow us to use your information for marketing purposes. If you disallow us, we won't share it with any party.
Likewise, suppose you may have already allowed us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In that case, you can opt-out of the process at any time by following the drop-out instructions contained in the communication.
Use and Sharing Of Information
It is important to know with whom we share you provide information and how we use this information to give you moving service. Here are the various types of details we pick up from our customers.
Any third party will never know our customers' personal information other than those who require your information to do the moving job.
Analyzing Site traffic involves using anonymous information. Plus, if we encounter a server problem, we may use random IP addresses to solve the issue or control our website. We may provide mass and unspecified traffic and transaction data with trading partners and advertising companies if required.
Sale Of Information
There is a possibility of buying or selling a portion of our organization to any other company in the future. A third party may acquire organization or considerably all of its assets, in which case user information will be among those transferred.
Choices You Have
While giving information to us through our website, you may opt-out of being notified of new features by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After setting it up in our system within three to five business days, you won't receive any new information.
We use a wide range of cookies technologies to the user-friendliness of our website. Several key features of our Web site require cookies to be installed on your computer, perhaps when you sign on.
You can store cookies on your hard drive or in your computer's memory temporarily. You can check out our cookie disclosure statement to get a full idea about our cookies policy and how we use them.
Our limited-access servers store all the important information of our customers. We give a relaxed feeling to your personal information as we use high technologies for maximum protection.
Revision and Editing
Sometimes customers may provide wrong information unwillingly. In that case, you can recheck what incorrect details you have provided and send us the corrected information through our email. The subject of the email should read Correction.
Due to the global nature of the Internet, when collecting and processing personal data via the Internet, international data transmission is inevitable. So, while browsing our website, this method of processing your data is according to your consent.
Changes to Policies
We ask parents and guardians to inform us if their Children have provided us with Personal Data. We remove any Personal Data from our servers upon discovering we have collected the Data from children without their consent.
How Do We Protect Visitor Information?
We take your privacy seriously. In our registration and order forms, we encrypt sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) through the use of Secure Socket Layer technology.
Our top priority is protecting your personal information, so we comply with widely accepted industry standards. This applies during transmission as well as once the message has been received.
In addition, as a part of our commitment to keeping our site as secure as possible, we scan the site regularly for known vulnerabilities and security gaps. Our team routinely performs malware scanning.
- The protection of personal information you provide to us is maintained through physical, electronic, and procedural measures.
- Every so often, we assess our security procedures and standards to keep your Personal Information safe from unauthorized access.
- Your information is only stored for the amount of time necessary to fulfill our legitimate business objectives.
But it is important to note there are no truly secure methods of transmitting over the Internet or storing data electronically. Hence, even though we are committed to protecting your personal information with commercially acceptable means, its absolute security cannot be guaranteed.
Accountability Breeds Responsibility!
It is very important to us to protect your privacy and manage your information properly. A third-party auditor will audit our policies and practices related to privacy. This site values your privacy and is committed to protecting it by notifying you of the following:
- Information collected about you
- What type of personal details you gathered from you
- The name of the company collecting your information
- The use of information
- Those who may have passage to the information
- How to control the collected information and also how to use and distribute them
- What kind of security systems are available to safeguard the information under your control from loss, mishandle, and modification
- Information that is inaccurate and how to correct it
No one under 18 years of age does any connection with us for a business-related purpose. Anyone less than 18 years is discouraged from providing their information on our website
Getting In Touch With Us!